In-Home Piano Lessons
This is your chance to study piano with a music professional who has been playing for 18 years. Tony Hagood received his music degree from Capital University and has performed internationally. He is currently teaching students in the Columbus area.
· Lighten hectic travel schedules.
· Balance reading music, music theory essentials, and learning songs by ear.
· Be tailored to your choice of Classical, Jazz, Rock, Contemporary, and more.
· Be designed to fit individual learning styles.
Piano lessons give students the tools they need to become well-rounded individuals. Music lessons provide children the ability to experience a crucial part of the learning process that is not always available in schools.
· Comfortable teaching adults at beginning through collegiate levels.
· Accepting students ages 6 and up.
· Experienced teaching children with a wide range of learning styles.
· Currently offering discounts for multiple students in the same household.
· References available at your request.